Thursday, May 15, 2008

endurance within endurance

tonight i'm promising myself that tomorrow i will start again. now, i admit that i say this every few months, yet here i am, fat and lonely, sitting on my couch watching e.r. rather than working, working out, or working on my social life. still, i retain an irrational feeling that it will be different this time. perhaps being accountable to the internet will change it for me.

it was my 29th birthday last week, and i looked in the mirror to much dismay. it feels so biggest loser to say, but my body does not reflect who i perceive myself to be. the image i want to project is far from the one i have to offer right now. drastic measures must be undertaken. seriously, it's bad. worse than ever. i'll provide photographic evidence as soon as i can figure out how to do that.

so internet, i promise you and i promise me that on my 30th birthday things will be different. i will probably need some help. i will probably have ups and downs. but it is way past time to get this under control.

No comments: